GIFs have become increasingly popular over the years and are known for adding that extra bit of humor to any chat or conversation. You may come across a GIF on various social media apps or websites that you would like to save to your iPhone or iPad, but you may not know how to do it. Fortunately, we have got you covered.
In this article, we will show you how to save GIFs to your iPhone or iPad from any website, as well as the mobile apps for Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Saving GIFs from Any Website
To save GIF images from nearly any website, you may be browsing on your iOS device, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. If you find an animated image on a GIF database website like GIPHY, you may see download buttons readily available on the page that will allow you to download and save the images.
2. If you see a download button beside the animated image on the page you are browsing, tap download now.
3. A window will pop up at the bottom of your screen. From the options presented, select “Save Image.” The GIF will then be saved to your iOS device’s camera roll.
4. If you don’t see a download button on the page, you can also save an animated image by holding your finger on the image you would like to save. Tap the “Save” icon in the window below to save the image to your device’s camera roll.
Saving GIFs from Facebook
To save GIFs from Facebook, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Facebook app and find a GIF you want to save.
2. At the bottom of the GIF, you should see the source. Tap the GIF source to open a browser window of the image on its source page.
3. Tap and hold your finger on the GIF. Then tap “Save Image.”
Saving GIFs from Twitter
To save GIFs from Twitter, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Twitter app for iOS and scroll through your timeline to find a GIF you want to save.
2. When you find a tweet with an image you want to download, tap the downwards arrow you’ll see in the top right corner of the tweet.
3. Tap “Share Tweet via” from the menu that appears. Select “Copy Link to Tweet.”
4. Use a conversion software like EZGIF.com to turn the video into an actual GIF image.
5. Once you’ve converted the video into a GIF, save it to your device’s camera roll.
Saving GIFs from Tumblr
To save GIFs from Tumblr, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Tumblr app and scroll through your feed to find a GIF you want to save.
2. Simply tap and hold on the GIF you like to reveal saving options.
3. Finally, select “Save Image.” The GIF will then be stored in your device’s camera roll.
To view the GIFs you’ve saved, tap “Photos” on your home screen. The GIFs you’ve saved should appear at the bottom of your screen. Tap one to open it.
In conclusion, saving GIFs on iPhone or iPad is a straightforward process. Whether you want to save a GIF from any website or social media app, the steps are easy to follow. We hope that this article has been helpful to you. If you want to learn more about today’s most popular websites and apps, check out TechBoomers.com for over a hundred free courses.