If you’ve ever wanted to capture some lag-free, silky-smooth iPad coverage to share with others, you’re in luck! With just a few simple steps, you can record anything on your iPad, from browsing through the interface to demonstrating applications, recording gameplay footage, and more. Best of all, it’s completely free and doesn’t require purchasing any apps, jailbreaking your device, or paying someone to do it for you.
To get started, you’ll need the following three basic requirements:
1. An iPad running iOS 8 or later
2. A Mac PC or laptop
3. A lightning cable
In this tutorial, we’ll be using an iPad Pro and MacBook Pro, but you can use any iPad or Mac. Once you’ve connected your iPad to your Mac with the lightning cable, follow these simple steps:
1. Launch QuickTime Player: Search for QuickTime Player on your Mac and click on File > New Movie Recording.
2. Connect Your iPad to Your Mac: Make sure your iPad is connected to your Mac using the lightning cable.
3. Select iPad Pro: Click the arrow pointing downwards in the control panel and choose iPad Pro instead of FaceTime HD camera.
4. Check Your Microphone: To record sound, make sure the microphone says iPad Pro.
5. Select Quality: Choose high quality or maximum for the best recording.
6. Start Recording: Click the red record button to start the recording procedure.
7. Save Your Recording: Once you’re done, click X to close and save your recording with a name of your choice.
That’s it! You now have a fantastic way to present anything that’s happening on your iPad to an audience. To watch your final product, simply save the recording to your desktop and launch it.
In conclusion, recording your iPad screen on your Mac is a simple and easy process that anyone can do. All you need is an iPad, a Mac, and a lightning cable. With this method, you can capture and share lag-free, silky-smooth iPad coverage with others. Give it a try today!