Are you one of those people who find the split-screen function in Gmail annoying? While some people love it for its multitasking features, others find it difficult to navigate. If you’re one of the latter, you’ll be happy to know that turning off this function on your iPad is quick and easy.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Press the button on the front of the iPad to go back to the main menu.
2. Tap on “Settings.”
3. Scroll down the screen to “Home Screen and Dock” and tap it.
4. Scroll up to “Multitasking” and tap it.
5. Turn off all the green symbols.
6. Tap “General” on the left-hand side.
7. Press the button on the front of the iPad to go back to the main screen.
8. Go back into your emails and the split-screen should be gone.
To restore the split-screen function, simply follow the same steps, but turn all the green symbols back on.
While this feature may work for some, others find it frustrating. But now, with this guide, you know how to quickly and easily turn off the split-screen function on your iPad.