If you’re an avid TikTok user, you may have noticed that some users have the option to create playlists. Playlists on TikTok are a great way to organize similar videos and make it easier for your followers to find them. In this article, we’ll show you how to create a playlist on TikTok.
First, let’s clarify that not everyone has the option to create playlists on TikTok. It seems like the feature is activated by default after hitting a certain milestone, but TikTok doesn’t make it clear how many followers you need. In the case of the user who made the video we’re referencing, the option appeared at 200,000 followers. However, some users have reported getting the option sooner or later on different profiles.
Assuming you have the option to create playlists, here’s how you can do it:
1. Go to your profile page on TikTok.
2. Click on “Short videos into a playlist” at the top of the page.
3. If you don’t see this option, you can try to grow your following or sign up to be a TikTok tester (more on that later).
4. If you do have the option, click “Create a playlist.”
5. Give your playlist a descriptive name.
6. Add videos to your playlist by searching for relevant keywords or hashtags.
7. Reorder your playlist by dragging and dropping videos.
8. Click “Create playlist.”
Now, if you go back to your profile and refresh the page, your playlist should show up. To create more playlists, simply click the plus sign and repeat the process.
As mentioned earlier, if you don’t have the option to create playlists, you can try to become a TikTok tester. To do this, go to the settings menu and look for “TikTok testers.” This is a beta program for TikTok that gives you access to new releases of the app. Signing up as a tester may give you access to the playlist feature before it becomes widely available.
In conclusion, playlists on TikTok are a great way to organize your videos and make it easier for your followers to find them. While not everyone has the option to create playlists, you can try to grow your following or become a TikTok tester to gain access. We hope this guide was helpful to you!