Are you having trouble hearing sound on your Instagram videos? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! Many Instagram users have experienced this issue, but luckily there are some simple solutions to fix it. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you get sound on Instagram.
1. Update the App: Check to see if the Instagram app needs to be updated. Go to the App Store and search for Instagram. If it says “Update”, then you need to update the app.
2. Check Your Ringer: Make sure your phone’s ringer is turned on. Go to Settings > Sounds and Haptics. Check that the toggle for “Change with Buttons” is on, and then press the increase volume button on the side of your phone.
3. Turn Off Power Saving Mode: Swipe down from the top right corner of your phone to access the Control Center. Make sure that the battery icon is not highlighted. If it is, tap it to turn off Power Saving Mode.
4. Disconnect Bluetooth: Check to see if your phone is connected to any Bluetooth devices. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure nothing is connected.
5. Offload the App: If none of these steps work, offload the Instagram app. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Scroll down to Instagram and choose “Offload App”. Then, press “Reinstall” to reset the app.
Hopefully, these tips helped you get sound on your Instagram videos. If you have any questions or other tips, please leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!