If you own an Android device, you may want to clear your cookies from time to time. Cookies are small pieces of data that websites store on your device, which can include login information and other browsing data. Clearing cookies is a way to protect your privacy and free up some storage space on your device.
To clear cookies on your Samsung device, you need to access your internet browser settings. If you’re using Google Chrome, which is the default browser for most Samsung devices, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the Chrome browser on your device.
2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down until you see “Privacy and security” and click on it.
5. Select “Clear browsing data” from the options.
6. Choose the time range for which you want to clear your browsing data.
7. Check the box next to “Cookies and site data”.
8. Click on “Clear data” to delete the selected data.
Note that clearing cookies will also clear your browsing history, cache, and other site data. If you want to keep your browsing history and cached images while deleting cookies, you can uncheck those options in step 7.
While this guide is specifically for Google Chrome, the process for clearing cookies is similar in most other browsers, including Firefox and Puffin Browser. Simply access your browser settings and look for the option to clear browsing data or cookies.
Clearing cookies is a simple way to protect your privacy and keep your device running smoothly. Try it out and let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.