If you’ve ever made an offer on eBay and then changed your mind, you might be wondering how to cancel it. While it’s not immediately obvious how to do this on the mobile app, it’s actually quite simple to cancel an offer on eBay using a desktop computer or the web browser on your phone.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to retract or cancel your offer on eBay:
1. Log into eBay and go to the normal home page.
2. Click on “My eBay” at the top right of the screen.
3. Click on “Bids/Offers”.
4. Find the item you made an offer on and click on “View Offer Details”.
5. Click on “Change Your Mind” to retract your offer.
6. Choose your reason for canceling the offer from the list provided.
7. Click on “Cancel Offer”.
It’s worth noting that eBay advises against canceling offers unless you entered the wrong amount, the seller changed the description of the item, or you cannot contact the seller. If you simply found the same item at a cheaper price, it’s not recommended to cancel your offer.
If you have any questions about canceling offers on eBay, leave them in the comments below. And if you found this guide helpful, be sure to smash that like button!