Forgetting your iPhone passcode can be a frustrating experience. You may have heard of using Siri to unlock your iPhone, but that method only works on iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3. So, let’s forget it. In this post, we will talk about some common methods to unlock an iPhone without Siri and passcode.
The first method is to use the Find My iPhone feature to unlock your iPhone. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Go to icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID.
2. Select Find My iPhone and find the iPhone you want to unlock.
3. Click Erase iPhone and enter your Apple ID and passcode to start the process.
However, this method only works when you remember your Apple ID and passcode. If you don’t, you may turn to WooTechy iSalvor, which will help you unlock your iPhone and bypass the activation lock.
WooTechy iSalvor is available on both Windows and Mac. Here’s how to unlock a found iPhone with WooTechy iSalvor:
1. Launch iSalvor and select Remove Screen Lock and Bypass Activation, then click Start.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and put it into recovery mode.
3. Click Next to proceed after you verify the information.
4. iSalvor will then download a jailbreak package for your iPhone. Once the process is done, click the Start Jailbreak button.
5. After your iPhone is jailbroken, iSalvor will turn off Find My Device. Then, we need to verify FMI status.
6. iSalvor will start to remove the screen lock. Wait for a few minutes, and then we can use our phone as a brand new one.
WooTechy iSalvor supports most Apple devices from iPhone 5s to iPhone X.
Forgetting your iPhone passcode is a common issue, but it doesn’t have to mean the end of your device. With the help of WooTechy iSalvor, you can unlock your iPhone and start using it again without any problems.