Amazon offers a cloud storage service known as Amazon Cloud Drive, where you can store your digital content securely online. Once you purchase any digital content on Amazon, it is stored permanently in your Amazon cloud, allowing you to download the items to your device from the cloud whenever you want.
Here’s how to sync Amazon Cloud Drive:
1. Ensure your device is connected wirelessly. You can check if you’re connected by looking at the wireless indicator in the top right corner of your device. If you’re in an area with a poor Wi-Fi signal, try selecting a different Wi-Fi network.
2. Tap on a content library, such as ebooks, then tap “library.” You can then tap “downloaded” to see items you’ve downloaded to your tablet or tap “cloud” or “all” to view your entire content library, including items stored in the cloud.
3. To open or download an item, tap on it. You can sync your device to receive content delivered through “manage your content and devices,” synchronize content progress across devices or apps, and download updates. Visit amazon.com/myCD to deliver purchased content to your device.
4. Whispersync technology is enabled by default on your Fire tablet. Whispersync automatically synchronizes compatible books, movies, games, and other content that is registered to the same Amazon account across devices and Kindle apps, so you can pick up right where you left off. If Whispersync is not enabled, you will need to sync manually.
5. While reading, you can sync to the furthest page read to stay synced across all your Amazon reading devices and apps. Swipe from the left edge of the screen and then tap sync.
For more help and information, visit the help pages at amazon.com/devicesupport. With these simple steps, you can easily sync Amazon Cloud Drive across all your devices and enjoy your digital content whenever and wherever you want.