Are you looking to get started on Facebook Gaming but don’t know where to begin? The first step is to create a Facebook page specifically for your gaming content. This is not your personal page, but an alternative page that will be dedicated to your gaming content.
To create your new page, click on the “c-more” button on the left-hand side of your screen. Scroll down and click on the flag that says “Pages.” From there, click on “create new page” and enter your desired page name and category. If you’re creating a gaming page, select “Gaming Video Creator” as your category. You can also add a profile picture and cover photo to customize your page.
Once you’ve created your page, you’re ready to start creating content. If you want to live stream your gaming sessions on Facebook Gaming, follow these steps:
1. From your page, click on the “create” button and select “create a live video.”
2. Click on “go live” with your new page. If you have multiple pages, select the correct one.
3. Download OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) if you haven’t already. This will allow you to stream your gameplay to Facebook Gaming.
4. In OBS, click on the “settings” tab and select “stream” and then “services.” Select “Facebook live” and copy the stream key.
5. Paste the stream key into OBS and hit “start streaming.” Your gameplay should now be streaming to your new Facebook Gaming page.
If you’re not familiar with the technology needed to start streaming, check out other helpful videos before getting started. Once you’re ready, hit the “go live” button and start sharing your gaming content with your audience.
Creating a Facebook Gaming page and live streaming your gameplay is a great way to connect with other gamers and grow your audience. Happy gaming!