Accidentally forwarding or diverting calls to another number on your phone can cause a lot of problems. Sometimes, we may have dialed a code number that resulted in forwarding our calls to other numbers. Whatever the reason may be, it’s crucial to know how to deactivate call forwarding or cancel divert call from any phone.
In this post, we’ll show you two of the easiest ways to stop forwarded calls. You don’t need to be tech-savvy to do it. Just follow the instructions below.
Method 1: Deactivate Diverted Call by Dialing Code
The first method involves dialing a code number on your phone to deactivate all kinds of call forwarding. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Take your phone and go to your dial pad.
002# on the phone you have already diverted your call to.
3. Once you dial the code, all kinds of call forwarding will be deactivated.
If you did it correctly, you’ll see a notification that says “Call forwarding erase successfully.” Check your notification bar, and you’ll see that there’s no call forwarding on.
Method 2: Deactivate Call Forwarding Manually
If the first method doesn’t work on your phone, you can try disabling call forwarding manually. Here’s how:
1. Go to your dial pad option and click on the three-dot line. If you’re using a Samsung phone, you might see another option.
2. Click on “Call Forwarding Settings.”
3. Choose the SIM you want to deactivate call forwarding on.
4. Click on “Always Forward” and then “Turn Off.”
If you followed the steps correctly, your call forwarding will be turned off. You can check if it’s deactivated by calling your number from another phone.
It’s essential to know how to stop forwarded calls, especially if you’re always on the go. By following these two methods, you can quickly deactivate call forwarding on any phone. If you encounter any issues or have questions, feel free to leave a comment or send us a message.