If you’re looking to remove PC App Store from your computer, we’ve got two solutions for you: automatic removal and manual removal. Here’s how to get started.
We recommend using a professional anti-malware software to scan your PC and remove all the malware. You can download SpyHunter from our website and run the installer. Follow the steps to install SpyHunter, select your language, and wait for one or two minutes for the installation to complete. Start a scan to find all malicious files and malware on your computer. Once the scan is complete, clean up all the detected malware. If you choose the free version, you’ll need to wait 48 hours to remove all the detected malware.
The manual removal process might require some computer skills, so we recommend choosing automatic removal if you’re not familiar with it. Here’s how to do it:
1. End the malicious process around the malware. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time, and the Task Manager will open. Find the dangerous process and end the task.
2. Uninstall any suspicious programs. Press the Windows key and the R key at the same time, type “control panel” and click OK. Click “Uninstall a program” and find the dangerous or suspicious program. Select it and click Uninstall.
3. Delete suspicious browser extensions and uninstall malware. On Google Chrome, click the menu button, select More Tools, and click Extensions. Find the suspicious or dangerous extension and click Remove. On Firefox, click the menu button and go to Add-ons. Find and remove the suspicious extensions. On Microsoft Edge, right-click on the extension and click Manage Extensions. Delete all the suspicious extensions.
4. Remove any Mauritius files created by malware. Press the Windows key and the R key at the same time, type “regedit” and click OK. Select the Edit menu and click Find. If you know the name of the malware, input it and click Find. Once you’ve found some files from the malware, right-click on the folder and click Delete.
If you’re going to delete any files in the registry editor, make sure they’re from malware. If you delete the wrong file, your computer might be damaged. We recommend using professional anti-malware software to scan your computer and find all the Mauritius files.
5. Reset your web browsers. On Google Chrome, click the menu button, select Settings, and click Reset. On Firefox, click the Help menu, and click Refresh Firefox. On Microsoft Edge, click Settings and input Reset.
That’s it! Follow these steps to remove PC App Store from your computer. We hope this guide helped solve your problem.