Baseball fans, get ready to head back to the diamond! The Major League Baseball Opening Day is just around the corner, starting on March 30th and running all the way up to October 1st. With 2,430 games scheduled for the season, baseball enthusiasts are in for a real treat. However, with so many different games and teams, it can be difficult to figure out how to watch your favorite team.
In this guide, we’ll cover the different ways you can stream every single MLB game, either for free or for a super cheap price. Let’s dive in:
1. MLB TV Package: By far the most all-encompassing way to stream MLB games is by getting the MLB TV package. You can get this package directly through Amazon for $25 a month, and it includes every single out-of-market game. If your favorite team doesn’t live in your current city, this is all you’ll need.
2. Apple TV: For the second year in a row, Apple TV is the exclusive home of Friday Night Baseball. Prime time games on Friday nights and Sunday morning baseball are exclusively streamed on Peacock. If you live in the same city as your favorite team, you’ll likely need access to Bailey Sports, a subscription service that costs $20 a month, giving you access to all the regional sports networks that air local games.
3. Sling Television: If you want to watch absolutely everything, the best bang for your buck is by using Sling Television. You’ll need to get the Orange and Blue bundle, along with the sports add-on, which will come out to $70 a month. This will give you access to every single game and all the networks, including ESPN, TBS, MLB Network, Fox, FS1, and your regional sports networks.
4. How to Get Streaming Services for Free: If you want to save money, there are ways to get most of these streaming services for free. Apple TV offers a three-month trial on Best Buy. For Peacock, if you buy it through Rakuten, they’ll give you $6 cash back. If you have any of these services, they’ll give you Peacock for free for a full year. Amazon Prime is a bit tricky, but if you sign up for their credit card, they’ll give you $100 gift card to Amazon, which can be used towards these subscription services. Lastly, if you sign up for Sling TV through Rakuten, they’ll give you $15 cash back, and the first month of Sling TV is only $20.
5. Conclusion: These are all the ways you can get streaming services either for free or for a limited portion of the season. With this guide, you can easily watch every single MLB game and cheer on your favorite team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask. Enjoy the season!