Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services, and Nintendo Switch OLED is one of the best gaming consoles available on the market. The problem is that the Nintendo Switch doesn’t support Netflix natively, but there is a workaround that you can use to enjoy your favorite Netflix shows on your console.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get Netflix to work on the Nintendo Switch OLED:
1. Go to your settings by scrolling down to the internet and then internet settings. From there, select the Wi-Fi you’re currently using.
2. Scroll down to change settings and go to DNS settings.
3. Switch from automatic to manual, and put in the primary DNS, which is 045.055.142.2.
4. Save your settings and connect to the network.
5. Select Google when it pops up, and type “Netflix” into the browser.
6. Select Netflix from the search results and start watching your favorite shows.
By following these simple steps, you can enjoy Netflix on your Nintendo Switch OLED. No need to worry about missing your favorite show because you don’t have access to a TV.
Overall, this is a useful trick to know, especially if you’re a big fan of both Netflix and Nintendo Switch. Now you can enjoy your favorite shows on the go or while taking a break from your gaming sessions.