Have you ever wanted to delete an order from your Amazon purchase history? Maybe you want to hide a gift you bought for someone or just clean up your order history page. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn’t offer a way to permanently delete an order from your history. However, there is a workaround that allows you to hide orders from your history page.
To hide an order from your Amazon order history or purchase history, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Amazon account on amazon.com.
2. Go to “Returns and Orders” and click on it. This will take you to your order history page, where you can see all the orders you’ve made on Amazon.
3. Find the order that you want to hide or remove from your order history page.
4. Click on “Archive Order” at the bottom of that particular order. A pop-up window will appear, telling you that you can archive up to 500 orders. Click on “Archive Order” to confirm.
5. Once you’ve archived the order, it will disappear from your order history page.
By following these steps, you can hide orders or remove orders from your order history page in your Amazon account. However, keep in mind that these orders can still be tracked if someone knows how to access the archives in your account. They are completely hidden from your order history page, though.
Now that you know how to hide orders from your Amazon order history, you can keep your account clean and organized. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Good luck!